Monday, April 07, 2008

THE WINNER IS

BRYAN PERRY WITH 290 TOTAL POINTS. MARC BELLER CAME IN 2ND WITH 274 TOTAL POINTS AND BILL MCCONNELL AND BECKY HARDY TIED WITH 264 POINTS. THE TOTAL SCORE FOR LAST NIGHT'S GAME WAS 143 WHICH PUTS BECKY HARDY 15 UNDER AND PUTS BILL MCCONNELL 15 OVER, SO THAT LEAVES THEM STILL TIED. MY IDEA IS THIS AND LET ME KNOW IF THIS WONT WORK. NEITHER OF YOU TWO SHOULD BE EMPTY HANDED AT THIS POINT IN MY OPINION SO I CAN GIVE 15 BUCKS TO EACH OF YOU FOR STILL BEING TIED OR IF THAT IS NOT OK LET ME KNOW AND WE CAN COME UP WITH A NEW WAY TO DECIDE.

CONGRATS TO
BRYAN PERRY $300.00
MARC BELLER $100.00
BECKY HARDY $15.00
BILL MCCONNELL $15.00 PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS OK IF NOT WE CAN STILL SETTLE IT SOMEHOW. ONCE AGAIN THANKS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED AND HOPE TO SEE THESE SAME NAMES NEXT YEAR PLUS SOME ADDITIONS!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason,

It would be fine with me if we split it evenly. Thank You very much for all the work you do with this. I think this is about the third year I have done this and you do a great job.

If you would like to give the money to Jeremy, I am sure he will get it to me.

Bill McConnell

8:34 AM  
Blogger jason said...

Thanks Bill I appreciate that. I enjoy doing it, and if we keep getting more people we will just go to an online format of some sort, but I enjoy doing it by hand. Thanks for being involved in it every year. Yes I will get the money to Jeremy so he can pass it on you. Thanks again!

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home