Saturday, October 29, 2005

SATURDAY SELECTIONS


Posted by Picasa WELL HERE YA GO GUYS FOR THE 2ND WEEK. STEVE NAVARRE LED THE WAY FOR THIS WEEK PICKING 33 OUT OF 46 GAMES. MIDDLE TENNESEE AND FLA INT WERE POSTPONED SO THAT WAS THROWN OUT. cHAD AND cHRIS BOTH CAME IN AT 32 OUT OF 46 GAMES AND THAT LEAVES ME CONTINUING TO STRUGGLE WITH 30 OUT OF 46. SO HERE ARE THE TOTALS THROUGH 100 TOTAL GAMES

CHAD BEMAN 75 OUT OF 100 GAMES
CHRIS EMMERT 70 OUT OF 100 GAMES
STEVE NAVRRE 70 OUT OF 100 GAMES
JASON RAIKE 67 OUT OF 100 GAMES (I NEED A BIG ONE NEXT WEEK)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pickin' Navarre!!! You made up a little ground on me. Chris...I don't know you, but seems you know your football. Raiker....ummmm....this was your idea??? I thought you knew a little something about college football. Guess I need to listen to Steve a little more. That guy has game! I know, I know...it's still early. Just sand bagging aren't you. Well we appreciate it! Until next week....

9:38 AM  
Blogger jason said...

chad get off my back dude before i kill you!!!!! i am just settin you guys up for the ultimate comeback. we still have a few weeks and a bunch of bowl games my friend.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home